Skip to main content

That Mixed Rice

This time, I used two separate boxes. 
The cloth I used to wrap up my bento is really cute, isn't it!? Perfect for summer time~


I love mixed rice! For this bento, I already had pan-fried salmon so I flaked a piece up into tiny bits and then mixed it with cooked rice and nori seasonings. It was delicious! My other favorites include adding soybeans, mixing it up with boiled egg yolks, as well as cooking the rice itself with chopped carrots and peas and part soy sauce-water mixture. There's tons of variations out there; why not try spicing up your own rice in your bento next time with these variations!?

That being said, in this bento....
Proteins: Salmon, mayo-tuna mix, kimchi clam stir fry
Vegetables: Kabocha pumpkin, cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, snap peas
Rice: Short grain, brown, mixed with nori seasonings and salmon
Dessert: A slice of a ripe plum and sweet simmered beans

Comments